Are you a potential homebuyer in Payson, Utah looking for the most comprehensive possible home inspection ahead of your purchase? You’ve come to the right place. The team at Aerolite Consulting has been providing detailed environmental home inspection services throughout Utah for many years, saving our clients both time and money while ensuring they and their families will be healthy and safe in their new home.
Our services help catch issues that many homebuyers would not with their untrained eye, allowing them to be remedied before the sale is completed. They also provide you with valuable information about the home that is often useful both during the sale and as you move forward with homeownership.
Standard Home Inspection Services
Our services begin with the highest quality in basic home inspections, examining both interior and exterior spaces, fixtures and appliances. We assess any risks that may be present or specific damage to areas that should be repaired before a sale is complete, bringing you a comprehensive report that goes over every potential issue in the home and allows you to return to the seller and arrange the proper fixes in areas that had not been previously mentioned in your sale agreement.
Above and Beyond Services
And while most home inspection companies stop there, we’re barely getting started. In addition to our standard inspections, our environmental home inspections also include testing for a variety of contaminants, including each of the following:
- Mold: Can damage materials and lead to respiratory issues like allergies and asthma, along with other health concerns
- Radon: A dangerous indoor air pollutant that’s radioactive and can increase risk of lung cancer
- Asbestos: A mineral whose dust can cause major health issues
- Lead: Particularly risky in homes built before 1978, which may have used lead paint, lead can cause lead poisoning and several related health concerns
- Methamphetamine: A dangerous drug that, if previously cooked in your home, can contaminate it and lead to a variety of issues
Health and Monetary Benefits
Our services bring not only health benefits to our clients by eliminating contaminant and safety risks, but also monetary and time-saving benefits. Our inspections have saved clients thousands upon thousands of dollars over the years by identifying issues they previously had not seen, allowing them to arrange for repairs with the seller and often get a far better deal – or at minimum, avoid paying too much for a home with unseen issues.
To learn more about our Payson, Utah environmental home inspection services or any of the specific inspections we carry out throughout the state, speak to the staff at Aerolite Consulting today.